Saturday 12 January 2013

Reach.



Reach.

 I remember this epsiode of The Simpons. It made me HOWL!

The reason I am breaking my unknown-reason-why-I-took-a-break-from-blogging sabbatical is that I am looking through my colleagues "Creativity Journal" from my School.

The theme of it is, as you guessed it.....Reach.

An interesting theme. The reason I say that is that when I see the word REACH images and somewhat formed quotes are in my mind. Not being able to formulate them instantly I jumped to our good friend and know-it-all Google.

Lo and behold...as soon as you type in the word REACH and search the image database the massively popular video game "Halo" is there. Um....methinks TOO MANY images!

So, there was a dead end.I was at an impasse on what to contribute.

I set about for the next 30 minutes looking for THAT perfect quote or motivational poster to somehow include in one of my pagest hat I am contributing to this album.

Nothing spoke to me.

But then, almost at the point of giving up, I see two things that I did not expect to see related to the search. An image of a QR code and the image you see above.

My brain whirred and clicked and then I thought about it some more...lets mash it all together. Use a QR code to see the image and I could even say a few things on my mind. Sweet!

Love it. I hope you do to. Hello to all of my colleagues reading this as a result of the QR code that I posted in the Journal.


I love the image-the word REACH has so many meanings!

I will reach for my remote and make sure that I am watching DOG the Bounty Hunter's new TV show in April.

I can't wait until we reach summer....the trips we have planned will be AMAZING.


So, anyway, there you go....

I am glad you REACHed out to read this blog.
Reach. And that's the word.


No comments:

Post a Comment