Monday 3 March 2014

This is PinkiePie reporting......


This is me saying this is like the most awesome tech class every because were listening to music and doing work at the same time cool i know and this is the first post.
this post why is it so short.now let me tell you oh no bad news someone just told me a fish died poor fish no wait...................... it"s alive yayayayay.soon we will be making cardboard boats and since this is my first post i will tell you somethings about me.First off i luv my firends like applejack and twlight and rainbow dash and spike and everyone else.my favourite stuff is anything sweet!!.i'am very active and talk super duper fast.i luv dogs (pomerians rules).OH yeah i forgot to tell you the most absolute thing i luv is........PARTIES WHOOOOOOOO.Well now you now about me oh yeah i forgot to tell you i live in equestria.BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment